A special kind of company
B12 Government Solutions promotes a culture where employees can experience real career growth, participate in client successes, and become a part of a diverse network of leading technology professionals. With strategic partnerships that include over 2 dozen vendors of market leading tools, B12 Government Solutions consultants have access to a variety of technology tools and training to accomplish their tasks. Our principal consultants are experts in these technologies, providing thought leadership to both our clients and the technical community.
Employee Benefits Package
In keeping our with B12 Government Solutions philosophy to provide an excellent employment environment, the company pays most benefits costs for our full time, regular employees and a substantial percentage of dependent medical/RX and dental/vision premiums. These benefits include:
- Medical/Prescription Insurance (PPO with HMO option for locals)
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- $100,000 policy at no cost to employee with option to increase at cost
- Short/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan through Alliant Wealth
- Section 125 Flexible Spending Accounts
- Generous Paid Leave & Holidays
- Tuition Assistance
- Supplemental insurance policies available CIGNA (employee paid)
B12 Government Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, genetic, veteran or other protected status. Most jobs require US Citizenship. B12 Government Solutions is a participant in E-Verify.